NEW SPRING ONLY TRY-OUT POLICY!!! If your child is unable to play in the Fall, but will play in the Spring for the upcoming Fall/Spring year; they will need to try out this Spring along with the other Fall/Spring participants. (For example: June 2012 there is one Try-out held for both the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Seasons.)
1. In order to Try-out you must register as "Spring Try-Out Only" on the Registration Page. Tryouts will cost $10 (non-refundable).
2. Your child will Try-Out at the scheduled time for his/her age group
3. After try outs MYS will email the expectations of the Spring Only Try Out Policy; MYS will request a confirmation from parents that they have read and understand the process. At that time please email us back to confirm your understanding of the new Spring Try Out Only Policy.
4. The Fall teams will be assigned.
5. Register for Spring Before the travel deadline, this is done during the fall season.
6. When teams are assigned for the Spring season, the Fall teams should remain mostly intact. If we have children unable to play in the spring or low numbers then the Spring Try Out Only participants will be placed on a team. This happens very close to the start of the season (Mid-March). We wait until the last minute to ensure that if Fall participants drop out unexpectedly due to injury etc. we will give the Spring Try Out Only participant the slot.
7. Hopefully the Policy will work out and a space will be available for your child to participate in travel soccer in the Spring!!! We do our best to accommodate every child we can. If there is no slot available for your child you will be offered a slot on an Intown team (if a corresponding age group has an intown team) or we will give you a Full Refund of the Travel Waitlist Registration Fee that you paid to register in the spring. We can process that as a credit in your account; or if your request, as a check to be delivered within 2 weeks.